A COVID update from the Executive
Things are progressing and here are a few things you should know :
– Rep try-outs are planned to proceed on schedule. Special rules will be in effect and spectators will be limited by facility guidelines. Check the website for updates as days/times are announced. Make sure to register early as try-outs will commence the week of August 17.
– players will need additional personal items in their bags for try-outs and regular play at all levels. Pick up a small hand sanitizer and mask next time you are out shopping. Water bottles will be mandatory ( no fountains available ) and they must be clearly labeled. No sharing of gear or sticks will be allowed . Face shields are recommended but are not mandatory.
– due to limited rink access and spacing, parents wont have access to the dressing rooms. You have time now for your young player to work on tying their own skates.
– the season will start without games or player contact. Players and coaches on the ice , bench and dressing room will be limited to specific numbers and strict guidelines. Skill development will be the name of the game.
– our COVID 19 Exposure Control Plan has been submitted for approval and we will post to the website soon.
Stay tune for more details and register online with teamsnap https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/231350